Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Fun in the Snow!

The snow is still covering the backyard, so what better to do on a nice winter day than to play in it! It was actually a blessing to have had these past few days off from work to spend time with Ryder and Scot and just take it easy. It's also been nice to reflect on our life as the year comes to an end, and just enjoy the things in my life that make me happy. Playing in the snow definitely tops that list! It was also a bittersweet day for me as we learned this week that Ryder was moving to the two year old classroom in the "big house" this past week and that he had already been using a big boy cup with no lid! (I wouldn't have even thought Ryder was ready for something that big, but it's one of the nice things about daycare.) I know that he will also be rearing up for potty training now that he's officially in the two year old class, but as we picked him up from his classroom, he looked so small next to all of the other kids and it made me wish I could keep him small for just awhile longer. My baby is a baby no more, and it does make me a little sad. With that being said, it definitely made me happy that I still had the next few days with nothing to do but play in the snow with my "baby".






No comments: